Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun days

We've had fun these past couple of days! This weekend Andy, Levi and I went to the Columbus Zoo. It was the first time all three of us have been there together. We got rained out after about an hour so I only got one picture, but we had fun nonetheless. We had to take a picture near the orangutans because Andy's mom used to tell him he looked like one. I think it was the hair color :)

Sunday we had a family rollerblading trip to Antrium Park in the afternoon - I was exhausted but it was good exercise.

Monday Levi got another haircut. Last time he had a haircut Andy cut it, but it didn't grow out that well. So I took him to my friend Donna at Cookie Cutters and she did a much better job than we did. Here is a cute picture of Levi and Alex standing on his chair looking out the living room window. You can sort of tell that his hair is shorter.

Tuesday Levi and I went to Easton to get a few things (I got glasses at Crate & Barrel for $0.95 each!). After a little shopping Levi got to play in the fountains. I forgot the camera, but he had a blast!

Wednesday the little man was down with a fever. He was fine in the morning, then woke up from his nap feeling warm. We spent most of the rest of the day sitting on the couch in the living room. He took four naps total that day! His fever was gone by 11:30pm and he's been fine since. Why do I know? Because that was when he woke up screaming! Once he fell asleep he stayed asleep until 6:10 this morning - which was a first here recently.

Today, Thursday since he was feeling fine, we decided to go on the MOPS play date to the bunny fountains in Dublin. Levi had a great time playing with his bucket and running through the water. Then tonight we went to the driving range with Andy and Levi practiced his putting - using the little flag on the kids putting green area :) Here are some fun pictures of Levi at the fountains today.

No comments: