Friday, July 25, 2008

Cooking, the Zoo, the Park and more Movies!

Wednesday I spent, what felt like, all afternoon in the kitchen. I was making homemade bread (with the bread maker) and tomato, basil and squash soup. Levi wanted to help cook...
Yesterday, Thursday, I took Levi to the zoo and we met up with Aunt Kristen, Conner, Audrey and Kristen's mom, Kate. We had a great time seeing all the animals. Levi especially loved riding on the "cho-cho" train. He also really liked the flamingos - "birdies" are always fun! Here are some cute pictures.








Today, Levi and I met my friend Karen and her daughter at Selby park for a bit and Levi had a great time going down the slides and climbing on everything. He has learned how to climb a ladder (with some spotting - not help - of course). No more can Andy work on the roof and assume that Levi will stay on the ground!

Here is another dancing video we took last week. It's just so much fun to capture his artistic expression on camera!

And just to prove he does play like a boy - here's a video of him working in the yard.

No comments: