Last Sunday we installed the bed rails on Levi's twin bed. This is a picture of the first night he spent in the big boy bed. He will sleep there about 50% of the time. Sometimes he asks to sleep in the crib. Today is the first time he's napped in the bed. He still cries himself to sleep some nights and even if he's in the big bed he'll get out, pound on the door and then after a little bit (because we don't go get him) he'll crawl back into bed and pull the blanket over himself.
We haven't done all that much this week - I was b
usy recovering from our annual church group camping trip. Levi spent the weekend with Andy's parents and we went to Butler Springs Church Camp. We slept in tents (well most of the guys slept on the raised gazebo area but the rest of us were in tents), cooked over the fire and had a great time relaxing and talking. On Saturday most of the group did a zip line and high ropes course. This is the group getting ready to do the zip line
and Andy on the ropes course. The entire ropes course was about 20' or so in the air. I hope we go back next year so I can try it.
usy recovering from our annual church group camping trip. Levi spent the weekend with Andy's parents and we went to Butler Springs Church Camp. We slept in tents (well most of the guys slept on the raised gazebo area but the rest of us were in tents), cooked over the fire and had a great time relaxing and talking. On Saturday most of the group did a zip line and high ropes course. This is the group getting ready to do the zip line
and Andy on the ropes course. The entire ropes course was about 20' or so in the air. I hope we go back next year so I can try it. On Monday Levi and I met one of my former co-workers, Angie, and her daughter, Ava, at the zoo. The kids had a great time checking out the animals. Levi even had the chance to rise a carousel for the first time. He liked being on the pretty horses and "spinning!". This is a picture of Levi and Ava on the orangutan statue.
Today Carrie's two younger kids came over while Carrie went to a kindergarden parents' meeting at Noah's school. I'm glad I don't have to deal with school yet - they don't teach kids the way we were taugh anymore! Once Levi wakes up from his nap we'll be headed back to their house to work on some things for our moms group, MOPS.
No comments:
Post a Comment