Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our trip to PA

Sorry I haven't posted in forever. Andy went to Colorado with the men from church and Levi and I went to visit my parents and grandma in PA the first week in August. The first visit on our trip to PA was to see my friends Britany and Amie from high school. This picture is Levi and I with Amie's daughter Jordan. She is about 5 months old now and is built just like Levi was at that age :) Levi had fun playing, especially with Dave, Amie's husband.






The next picture is at Grandma Elsie's house. Levi had a great time
entertaining himself in her house - she has lots of open space which is not what he's used to in our tiny house!
When we were at Grandma's, Dad went horseback riding twice. I took Levi to see the horse up close and personal. He didn't love it...



We also got to spend time with my friend Meg and her kids, Julia and Tommy. Levi had fun playing with new friends at a park we found.



The group shot is right before we left to come back to western PA - it's fun to get generational family pictures. I'm not sure why he had his shirt off in the picture to the right, but this is how Levi has been recently. He'll be playing and then all of a sudden will run up to Andy or I and say "hi!" and give us big hugs. It's sweet!

The last day we were in western PA my mom had all of her siblings over for a get together. My aunt and uncle had been in Australia for about 18 months and hadn't met Levi yet. We had a great time catching up with everyone! Now that all the cousins are so spread out my guess is the next time this many of us will be together is at my cousin Katie's wedding in May of '09. Here is a picture of the cousins that were there.








No comments: