Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ezra's antics

Tonight after dinner Ezra was asleep in the pack n' play in the family room (I rearranged furniture last night!) and all of a sudden he started screaming like he was in some intense pain! I went over and picked him up and he was still screaming. It took me a few seconds to realize that he had grabbed onto his hair and couldn't let go! So he was screaming because he was hurting himself. Poor guy!!

In other news, it was beautiful out today!! We had a three hour playdate with some MOPS ladies at a park. The kids played on the playground, ate lunch and then we all took a walk. It was so nice to be able to be outside and smell the spring air! I love that we live in a four season area and get to have changing seasons - it makes me remember how awesome God is at the change of each season. This is a picture of the block house Levi built a few days ago. I see another engineer in our midst!
This is a picture of Ezra sitting on Andy's chest. We have a picture of Levi doing the exact same thing at almost the same age, wearing the same outfit! The one above is Ezra - the one below is Levi.

No comments: