Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby Ezra is here!!




We've had a busy week! Last Tuesday the 30th we moved into our new house and spent the next four days working 12 hour days to get the place mostly unpacked. Then we headed to Cinci for Andy's family Christmas on Friday, returning home late on Saturday. Sunday and Monday were filled with more unpacking and back to work for Andy. Monday night I went to the grocery store for the first time in a month to get food for the house at 9pm. When I came home I did a little SNAP stuff, while watching the OSU game and we headed to bed around 12:15.
1:45am Levi woke me up and wanted to "go downstairs!" and I had this feeling that my water had broken. After coming to terms with the fact that is really had broken - three and a half weeks early! I started running around the house trying to figure out what to pack in our bag while Andy was with Levi trying to get him back to sleep.
We got to the hospital around 3:30 and by 5am I was in a birthing room. Ezra William was born at 9:33 am (thank goodness for epidurals!!) and weighed in at 7lb 4oz and is 19.5 in long. He's a great eater and nursing is going really well! We are headed home from the hospital now and are looking forward to the challenge of having two children!!
Praise God for a healthy, new baby boy :)

No comments: